On-line Hamper Order
In an effort to help existing clients, on-line hamper ordering is now available.
If you are able to answer “YES” to ALL of the following questions, please click HERE and complete the FORM.
- I have received a food hamper from the Food Bank within the last 6 months.
- I have used Food Bank services less than five times within the last 6 months.
- This is my first hamper within the last month.
- My address has not changed since I last used the Food Bank.
- There are no changes to my household or IDs [identifications].
- There has been no changes to my household since that time [i.e. I have the same number of family members accessing this food hamper].
On-Line Hamper Process
Once the form is completed it is sent in for processing. You will receive an email with all the information you provided – this initial email does not confirm that your hamper is being built.
A second email will be sent to you with the name of the depot, date and time to pick-up your food hamper. You must reply to this email that you can pick-up your food hamper on the day, time and location (depot) provided. Once this email is received, your order will be filled. If you do not respond to the “confirmation” email – no food hamper will be built.
If you answered “NO” to any one of these questions, please contact the main Food Bank at 780.425.4190 Monday to Friday between 8:30am and 4pm. Once you contact the main Food Bank, you will speak with a client service worker to discuss your situation and how we can help.